Director's Cut Package... $2,000
- 2 Cinematographers to film for a total of 10 hours.
- Film coverage of pre-ceremony Bride & Groom preparations at both locations, first look, 3 camera coverage of entire ceremony, bridal party picture coverage at remote location, and multi-camera coverage of entire reception that includes: cocktail hour, reception venue shots, introductions, toasts, cake-cutting, first dances, and band/DJ dancing.
- Wireless microphones to be used during the first look & ceremony for pristine quality audio.
- Professional 3-axis motorized gimball (MOVI M4) for amazingly smooth cinematic shots.
- 10, 20, or 30 Minute (your choice) Short Form Cinema Edit of your entire wedding day. View Short Form Cinema Edit Samples.
- Digital Wedding File will be electronically sent to the client through a Vimeo link for easy downloading and sharing to social media.
- Aerial Drone Footage of all locations including pre-ceremony, ceremony, & reception. $250.00
- Video Message Station where guests can leave a funny or heart-felt message at their leisure to the Bride & Groom during the reception. Often hilarious and immensely entertaining for the guests leaving the message, and even more fun for the Bride & Groom when they watch their wedding film... truly a crowd favorite! $250.00
- 3 Blue-ray Discs with customized disc graphics and Blu-ray jacket cover. View our Blu-ray sample covers. $350.00
- 1 Hour Plus Long Form Cinema Edit is a full-length documentary of your entire wedding day. While similar to the Short Form Cinema Edit, this 1 Hour Plus version includes the entire ceremony, toasts, first dances, video messages, and is edited in a linear format. $500.00
- 3 Minute Wedding Trailer. Great way to share your wedding day with family and friends over social media. $300.00
- Interview with Bride & Groom to be filmed on their wedding day and edited throughout the film. The interview adds a personal touch which describes how they met, fell in love and got engaged. $200.00
Short Form Cinema Edit Samples